Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year & Best of 2008..:)

Happy 2009 friends..I am sure that you all will be having a great time..May happiness n peace be with you all throughout the year..So any New year resolutions???

For me,its my first new year after marriage,n that too in a totally different place and continent..:D..I am really happy and thankful to God and we are looking forward to welcoming our 1st New year together.Talking about the blogging front,I became active in Blog in 2008 only,back in Pune..I started posting recipes n pics just for fun.But once I came here I started enjoying more of it,n now I got a bunch of friends too...:)

Looking back, 08' has been a great and happening year for me.Marriage,trips,relocation and lots of unforgettable incidents..:)

My New year resolution,is the same I take every year.To get rid(atleast a bit..) of my laziness,start getting up early,be more patient,be more kind to my wallet n some similar stuff which have always proved invincible..:D..Anyways there is nothing to loose on taking a resolution rite..:)

So turning back,here is a list of my fav's of '08..

Chinese Chicken Fried rice

Kerala Chicken Roast
Amritsari Fish Finger Fry
Mashed Tofu Butter masala


Tandoori Chicken


Pavakka Poriyal
Vanilla Milk Shake
Chicken Cutlet

Cheera Thoran-Spinach with Coconut

Chilli Chicken Fry


Cabbage-Bell Pepper Stir Fry

Pineapple-Prawns Friedrice

Egg Puffs

Pineapple-Grapes Pachadi


"ThattuKada" Beef Roast



Spicy Egg Roast

Dry Prawns-Tangy Mango Curry


Cheers..Happy Times ahead..:) StumbleUpon

7 Luv'ly people shared their views..:

Shama Nagarajan said...

wow...lovely tasty parade.......

Ann said...

ANd if you ask me to have some from these,i will first go for cheera thoran and then Tandoori chicken..any plan to ask ?
Have a great year yaar..

Uma said...

Mouth-watering spread!

anudivya said...

Lovely pictures of food from last year! Keep them coming.
Wish you a very Happy New Year!

Vibaas said...

Wish you a very happy and prosperous new year! Can i have some of your tofu butter masala and vanilla milk shake please? :)

Sig said...

It was a life changing year for you, wasn't it? Wish you both much love and joy in the new year!

Usha said...

Wonderful collection of recipes, have a happy and fantastic 2009 :-)

 
Creative Commons License
Will-O'-the-Wisp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
.